Followers

Friday, March 6, 2009



There have been some changes in my family's lives these past two weeks. And they were life-altering changes. Sometimes you just have to wonder what God is up to. But in my devotions this morning, Dr. Charles Stanley wrote "When we feel that the Lord has let us down, we need to realize that in His great wisdom, He is doing something even greater than we asked." So when I sat in Mom's wing chair this morning looking through my worn out Bible for a scripture, I got tears in my eyes when I realized that God does know what is going on and that He does have a plan. I'm glad I don't have to figure it out but that I just have to keep moving.

Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 48:10

1 comment:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

He definatly does have a plan. Isn't that just so great?