Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The makeover

If you have been reading my blog since this summer, you know that I wrote on July 5 about ABC's Extreme Makeover fixing up a home in Erie, Pennsylvania, which is about 30 minutes from my house. The show aired on Sunday, December 13; and I missed it! However, I have been watching it this morning on Hulu.com; and here is the link if you'd like to watch it. Keep a box of Kleenex handy; you'll need it.

Episode 1

Episode 2

But please hurry because this will only be on Hulu.com for 35 days after the initial airing of the show.

5 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Thanks! I definatly want to see that!!

The Old Parsonage said...

Thanks my friend!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Leann

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting Mary it's nice to meet you! Have a blessed Christmas!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Thanks! I missed that one too. I love that show, and I always have the kleenex handy when I watch it ;-) Christmas Blessings to you and yours, Mary! -Tammy

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

They aired a show recently about 30 miles from my hometown. Although I wasn't around for it, I had many friends who were there to be a part of it; which in turn made me feel like I was there just from hearing all their wonderful behind the scenes stories. I love that show, it is so heart warming!!