Followers

Monday, July 7, 2014

Saturday my friend Dave and I were at a family reunion at my Uncle Don's farm. It was fun to introduce him to my family and to visit with cousins I hadn't seen in a couple years.

Afterwards as we drove through the night, we could see fireworks celebrations in the small towns we drove through.  The hills of Pennsylvania provided a great opportunity to see lots of flashes of color in the night.

I'm finishing up this stitching project, and here's the link.  I'll post a finished picture soon.
The Stitcherhood

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Can't wait to see it.... Hope your Monday rocks.

Elizabethd said...

That sounds lovely.

Linda said...

Sounds like fun 4th! Great design for the stitchery...looking forward to seeing yours! Happy Monday!!

Donna said...

Can't wait to see your stitchery!
So glad to see your post too :)
Hugs,
Donna