Friday, September 4, 2009
Thank you, Andrea, for including me with your list of bloggers to receive this award! It's one I've never seen before; but more than that, I appreciate you thinking of me. Please check out Andrea's blog. I think you'll see why this is one blog I enjoy reading.
So now I have to list ten randomm things about myself. Does boring count as one?!
1. I am beginning to enjoy exercise. I am realizing as I approach 54 years old that I need to do more than sit on the couch every night after work. My quilting and stitching time have been limited because of this; but overall I'm glad I'm more active.
2. I don't like cats; sorry, they're cute but I don't want one.
3. I am a saver. Loose change, fabric, odds and ends - you name it, I probably have it here somewhere.
4. I like to bake and cook, and I have a lot of cookbooks. I still have trouble planning what to eat for supper.
5. I don't like to clean my house; however, I try to keep up with it once a week. I miss my girls living at home so I could order them to do it!
6. I am happy with the life I have.
7. I worry about inheriting Alzheimer's from my mother or Parkinson's from my dad.
8. I pray for my daughters, their husbands, and my granddaughter every day. Each person has one specific day that I concentrate on them individually. Since Natalie was born, I have started to double up. I don't mind that.
9. Sometimes I wonder why God allows certain things to happen, but I still trust that He knows what's best.
10. I wish I could accomplish more things each day.
Phew, what list! Nothing like airing dirty laundry for the world to see!
Now I would like to pass this award onto these sweet bloggers:
Melanie at Covered Porches
Thelma at Cupcakes 'n Daisies
Rebecca at Rebecca's Teahouse
Dawn at Linen Closet Quilts
Mickey at Life As I See It
Chez at Fat Johnny's Front Porch
Tina at Cinnamon Whirls
Elizabeth at French Village Life
Lea at Simple Pleasures
Susan at Hanging on by a Needle and Thread
Ann at Ann's Quilting Journey
Please check out these blogs; I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. Again, thank you Andrea!