Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009

TGIF



Some weeks it seems like Friday doesn't get here quickly enough! I mentioned to Audrey yesterday that it's been so long since I've sewn that I may have forgotten how to thread a needle. I have my Bunny Hill and my Gail Pan blocks to do plus there's always a UFO on my table in the sewing room. Saturday will be play day with Natalie (who now says quite clearly "I love you Gramma"), and I may even make some time for more freezer meals for her family. Hopefully Saturday night I won't be too tired (or lazy) to stitch.

And no, that's not me in the picture above......

2 comments:

Melanie said...

OK-- it may not be you... but don't you wish you had that quilt!!!! beautiful....

Audrey said...

Hopefully this weekend (after the trip to Build - A - Bear) I can get back into the stitching mode too!